Large bedroom with private bath in 2b2b apartment for rent - $1100 - Available immediately

My lease is up for renewal on April 1st, and I am looking for a roommate to fill the other bedroom in my 2b2b apartment. Rent is $1100, water and trash included, we pay electric/gas/internet. Available to move into as soon as you would like.

The room is large (approx 15x16ft or just under 4.6x4.8m) with many windows, a walk in closet, and a private bathroom accessed completely from inside the room. There is a full kitchen, with fairly new gas stove / microwave / refrigerator and a 1/2 size dishwasher. The apartment also has its own washer and dryer. It is 2 miles from Caltech, on Fair Oaks just north of old town. Street parking only, Pasadena sells permits for $77/year.

The apartment would be shared with me - an MCE PhD student and my two well trained cats.

Address is at 718 Sunset Ave. Right across the street from a Starbucks / Subway / Blaze pizza / Vallarta supermarket.

Photo album included below:

Let me know if you are interested or would like to come see the place! My contact info is:
Jenna Reher
jreher@caltech.edu