One Room Available in 2-Bed 1-Bath Apartment ($875) February 1st

Hello,

I am an international postdoc student in Caltech’s CCE department and looking for a roommate (preferably a Caltech student/affiliate) to move into a two-bedroom 1 bath apartment in Holliston Ave and ~8 min walking distance from Caltech. Rent is $1750 a month ($875 ea) plus utilities (water is covered). There is plenty of parking and room to store a bike. I am clean, quiet, and normally working in lab all day. I would prefer to move in on February 1st (since I need accommodations soon). The lease is for 1 year but I will also consider a roommate that prefers/needs a shorter-term lease.

If interested or would like more information please email me at kausar@caltech.edu.

Best,

Kausar Raza

Hello all,

I am an international postdoc student in Caltech’s CCE department and looking for a roommate (preferably a Caltech student/affiliate) to move into a two-bedroom 1 bath apartment in Holliston Ave and ~8 min walking distance from Caltech. Rent is $1750 a month ($875 ea) plus utilities (water is covered). There is plenty of parking and room to store a bike. I am clean, quiet, and normally working in lab all day. I would prefer to move in on February 1st (since I need accommodations soon). The lease is for 1 year but I will also consider a roommate that prefers/needs a shorter-term lease.

If interested or would like more information please email me at kausar@caltech.edu.

Best,

Kausar Raza